- Obtained a $375,000.00 lump sum settlement plus $826.00 dollars per month for life for a spouse whose husband died on the job as a result of a traumatic head injury.
- United States v. Ferris, obtained an acquittal for our client on all federal charges alleging unlawful kickback payments to obtain government contracts. The case was tried to a jury and it was prosecuted by the Office of United State’s Attorney, District of Connecticut.
- Rose v. Hathaway, successfully negotiated a $250,000.00 structured settlement for our client who was involved in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury.
- Olga Dinallo v. Richard Vitale, el al. we represented the plaintiff a 79 year old woman in a slip and fall case that was tried to a jury and we successfully obtained a $124,507.08 verdict for her.
- In Re Kevin K., A.C. 28577, Connecticut Appellate court reversed the judgment of the trial court adjudicating our client as a delinquent for committing the crimes of reckless burning and making a false statement. Our office represented the defendant at trial and on appeal.
- D’Angelo v. Kirschner, 06-3809-cv (2nd Cir. 7-23-08), represent a former police detective against the Connecticut State police in connection with a federal civil rights action for false arrest and malicious prosecution in the Federal District Court and in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City. The Second Circuit Court of Appeals remanded the case to the district court for further consideration.
- In Re: C. M. and K. M., we represented a parent faced with allegations of child abuse and neglect by DCF. After a fully contested trial the parent was cleared of all charges.
- In Re: H. M., we represented a parent in an appeal of a substantiation of physical neglect by the Department of Children and Families. After a fully contested hearing the Department of Children and Families decision to substantiate physical neglect was reversed and the client’s record was cleared.
Several points must be kept in mind while visiting this web site:
- The cases presented in this web site are examples of some of our results. However, every case is different. The descriptions of our previous settlements and jury verdicts are not meant to be a guarantee of success in any case nor are they meant to imply that any particular case has a similar settlement or jury value.
- Visiting this web site, sending an e-mail, or filing in a “contact us” form do not establish an attorney/client relationship with Golas, Golas & Golas, PC or any of its attorneys. Under the Rules of Practice in Connecticut the only way to establish such a relationship is by entering a written agreement with Golas, Golas & Golas, PC. To return to the previous page, use the back button on your browser.